Wednesday, July 24, 2013

VisDare 30: Basking

WELL. VisDare went up a bit late this time - first in a year and a half that that's happened. Sorry, folks.

Life is a whirlwind right now (isn't it always?) with a couple life changes on the horizon (most of them very good), so right now my computer time is limited. What computer time I DO have is spent on maintaining my employment (because, you know, work and bills won't solve themselves) and my own manuscript, which won't write itself either; plus I have personal reasons for needing to finish it before late September.

ANYWAY. All that to say is ---- it takes a certain level of crazy for me to be late in posting the VisDare. Won't say it will never happen again (never say never, and all that jazz), but it's a rare thing because I believe in what you guys are doing here: amazing work - in 150 words or less. That sort of tenacity and creativity should be honored with new opportunities to further your greatness. :-)

And WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE. I have not had the opportunity to add everyone to my Twitter list, etc yet but there are several of you and I SEE YOU. And your very presence here makes me happy. The VisDare Family is a great place and I love, love, love it when I see new writers pop up on the radar.

Now for the delayed photo prompt ----- enjoy!! If you're new, check out the rules below.





RULES:

150 words - or less.
Post entry to your blog and "link in" using the link tool below.
No blog? Post your 150 words in the comments below.
(Please - no erotica or graphic violence.)
DON'T FORGET to read and comment on others' entries!!
As always - thanks for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment